Front-End Developer (Node.js / React)
Ballistiq is looking for a senior front-end developer (Node.js or React) to help us build beautiful, highly functional web applications.
We build amazing web and mobile apps for our clients and also produce our own products such as ArtStation.com. We are fanatical about customer service and strive to deliver products that look awesome and significantly add value for our customers. The majority of our work is with the media & entertainment industry.
If you’re seeking interesting and challenging projects at fast-growing company, with lots of room to grow both technically and professionally, you’ll want to check us out.
Applicants must be located in Canada and eligible to work in Canada.
- Be an expert front-end web developer. Able to implement complex web applications quickly and with high quality. You love to code.
- Interface with clients. Able to understand their business requirements and know how they can be implemented. Suggest best course of action.
- Highly proficient at front-end development (Node.js and/or React).
- Understanding of modern web standards and best practices.
- Expertise with high traffic sites, distributed systems and working with large sites in general.
- Passionate about writing high quality, maintainable and robust code.
- Able to work collaboratively and independently.
- Must be able to handle changing requirements...calmly.
- Deep knowledge of developing and testing for multiple browsers and platforms.
- Understand Git version control.
- Detail and quality oriented.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Have a sense of humour.
- The job is either remote (Canada) or on-site in Montreal.
- Full-time position with competitive salary and paid time off.
- Health, dental, life, and AD&D (single or family) benefits available.
- All developers get a Macbook Pro.
- Gym membership reimbursement.
- Paid volunteer day (at a local non-profit).
- We are a results based environment.
- Work at a fast-growing company with a lot of internal training and room to grow both technically and professionally.