Digital Marketing Manager, ArtStation
ArtStation, a division of Ballistiq, is committed to enabling artists and designers to thrive globally. We are considered a leading professional platform for artists & designers with a global audience reaching millions of people. ArtStation enables artists to showcase their portfolios in a slick way, find clients and jobs, make money via the marketplace, and with new education initiatives planned, advance in their careers, skills and knowledge. Our mission is to enable artists to grow and thrive. We live and breathe that ethos.
As the Digital Marketing Manager, you will be using your creative intuition and technical skills to have an impactful role in supporting product launches, building brand awareness and growing our user base of both artists and consumers. You'll run engaging digital campaigns that reach millions and collaborate with passionate team members who are committed to helping artists grow and thrive.
- Plan and execute digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Develop and manage the advertising budget
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- University degree in Marketing
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in a role as a digital marketer, social media manager, advertising manager or similar
- Should have some experience in graphic design and be able to create promotional banners.
ArtStation is a friendly and performant environment. We are a mid-sized team of just under 30 people. We have offices in Montreal, Canada and Kazan, Russia. It’s a flat hierarchy, so you’ll be reporting to the CEO and working closely with the team.
This is a full-time, salaried position, on-site at our studio in Old Montreal. We are very flexible with working arrangements. Most of our staff benefit from working wherever they need to be.
We believe that our employees' well-being is very important and we offer the following benefits:
- 3 weeks vacation (in addition to public holidays)
- Flexibility - this position is expected to be on-site, but we’re generally quite flexible when you need to work from home, etc.
- Health, dental, life, and AD&D (single or family)
- Strong support for training and mentoring
- Subsidized gym membership
- Competitive salary
- Amazing, fun and friendly coworkers!