Lead UI/UX Designer
Ballistiq is looking for a Lead UI/UX Designer to help us build beautiful, highly functional web applications.
We build amazing web and mobile apps for our clients and also produce our own products such as ArtStation.com. We are fanatical about customer service and strive to deliver products that look awesome and significantly add value for our customers. The majority of our work is with the media & entertainment industry.
If you’re seeking interesting and challenging projects at fast-growing company, with lots of room to grow both technically and professionally, you’ll want to check us out.
This is a remote job and applicants must be eligible to work in Canada.
- Be an expert web UX and UI designs. You love to design beautiful, highly functional, useable, and responsive interfaces.
- Communicate with clients. Able to understand their business requirements and how best to implement them in wireframes and designs.
- Responsible for the usability of all our delivered products.
- Manage and lead the UI/UX design team at Ballistiq.
- Expert in web application UX and UI
- Able to produce easy to understand specifications, including wireframes.
- Strong portfolio of UX and UI design (from concept to completion)
- Understand the voice of the user.
- Know, understand, and appreciate typography.
- Enjoy working in an agile and collaborative environment.
- Fluent in Adobe Photoshop (web design perspective)
- Familiar with Bootstrap framework.
- Up to date with modern web standards and best practices.
- Must be able to handle changing requirements...calmly
- Detail and quality oriented.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Have a sense of humour.
- Full-time position with competitive salary and paid time off
- Health, dental, life, and AD&D (single or family) group benefits
- Macbook Pro
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Paid volunteer day (at a local non-profit)
- We are a results based environment
- Work at a fast-growing company with a lot of internal training and room to grow both technically and professionally